Tuesday, December 6, 2011

#Reverb11: Important

"Who was important to you?"

A prompt brought to you by Kaileen Elise.

This was an easy answer. This guy is extremely important to me!
Josh is my rock. He is my best friend, my biggest supporter, and the love of my life. This year we have battled through one problem after another! No matter what challenges come our way, we always figure it out. I love this man so much for what he does, and what he tries to do, to make our life together amazing. I know I often get on his case for not trying hard enough, but when I really sit back and look at the big picture, I realize that trying to force him to do things my way will only drive us apart. He's a very stubborn and independent minded guy, and as frustrating as it can be to deal with (for me anyways, i'm very stubborn as well!!) I always have faith that he will resolve whatever comes his way. I just need to remember to trust him and to love him. This is a man who went out of his way to dress up in John Travolta's outfit from Saturday Night Fever and supported my 70's roller disco birthday party, while sick with food poisoning! If that isn't love, I don't know what is! I love you Joshua, thank you for being in my life, for putting up with my eccentric ways, and for never giving up on me when I'm having a complete meltdown (which is frequently in recent months!).

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!