Friday, December 23, 2011

#Reverb11: Quality

"If you could quit your day job and your quality of life wouldn't change, what would you do?"

Honestly and truly? If I could quit my day job and still enjoy the things in life I currently have? First, I would do some traveling. Nothing extreme, but just go to places I've always wanted to go:




I would then spend my time teaching. Teaching in any capacity. I love my job and I love what I do. I am really good at it too. But I love taking the things I'm good at, and TEACHING people how to do them. I have often been told at work by my bosses that they wish there were more ME's in the world (hardworking, driven, dedicated people with brains like sponges that learn and retain everything!). What better way to make more ME's than to TEACH more people? In all seriousness - It would be nice to just teach. To know I've helped someone learn something new, even as simple as reading, would be amazing!

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!