Sunday, December 18, 2011

#Reverb11: Thrive

What was your healthiest habit of 2011? What would you like to change or do differently in 2012?


My healthiest habit of 2011 was logging my calories (in and out) on MyFitnessPal.com. Because of that one small thing I did every day, I change my eating habits, my exercise habits, even my lazy habits!!! And all of that has contributed to nearly 30lbs of weight GONE from my body!!!

I started the year with a lot of strange and a lot of bad health habits - but slowly, and with some extreme will power at times, I managed to change some of those habits and make a better path for myself! I hope to just continue with these small yet powerful changes into 2012 and end next year with an even larger weight loss!

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!