Saturday, December 24, 2011

#Reverb11: Control

"What did you finally let go of in 2011? What will you let go of in 2012"

This prompt comes from Julie @ fivepassions.com (via Weverb11.com)

This year I let go of destructive people. I cut people out of my life who were doing nothing but bring me down. I really believe in the "A Reason, A Season, A Lifetime" thought about life. Some people are only met to be around for a certain amount of time. For so long, I've tried to keep people in the Lifetime category when I should have cut them out long ago. I finally have the courage to just let go and move forward.

Next year, I need to work on letting go of control. Not like go wild and out of control!! I'm very particular. I sometimes get super frustrated when things don't go my way are aren't done in a certain time period. Case in point - I got irritated yesterday because the spare room wasn't clean like I would have liked, and there was only a short time (in my head) to fix it. In reality, it wasn't much to clean up and we had 4 hours to do it in. Cleaning took 20 minutes! Most of the time, my frustration gets taken out on Josh. and I feel incredibly horrible afterward. I know I get like this, and yet I feel like I can't stop it. I need to work on this trait and become a better ME next year.

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!