Tuesday, December 13, 2011

#Reverb11: Discovery

"What is one thing that you discovered in 2011 that you use to make you happy even when you are having a bad day? A "Cookie moment" if you will. It can be a person, a song, a video, a book or something else completely!"

This prompt is provided by Maggie @ Sometimesyouneedthat.wordpress.com (via Everlastingpresent.com).

This! This never ceases to make me laugh! Not only am I addicted to it, I also have others addicted to it!!! and it's all thanks to Lesley (or as I know her, MacSkillz!) Happy, Sad, or just need a giggle, all I have to do is play this video!


Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!