Monday, December 19, 2011

#Reverb11: Decisions

"Are there any difficult decisions coming up in 2012 or that will affect 2012? How will you make them?"

I am hoping that all the decisions I have to make in 2012 are fairly easy ones!!! I do know that Josh and I will be moving this summer, so we will need to make a decision on where to move to. We are tired of the apartment living, and really need a yard for our dog - if only for our own sanity!! I will need to finally decide if I want to get a car. I haven't had a car of my own since September of 2010 - sometimes I love it, other times it drives me nuts! If I do decide to get a car, I need to make sure its what I WANT, and is in great condition before I buy it!

The only other decision of 2012, at this moment, is vacation!!! I have a friend from my college days at Penn State getting married in May in Philly. While some unforeseen circumstances have changed my financial situation (for good and for bad), I'm still hoping to at least make it to the wedding. Beyond that, I would like to make plans to visit New York. So right now, its do we make the plans to go to New York for a few days while we are already over there, or do we wait! Hopefully we can make it, it would be so awesome!!

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!