Friday, December 2, 2011

#Reverb11: Who are you?

"Who are you? Describe yourself."

Today's prompt comes from Diana Prichard and I think it is a great question.

Do you know who I am? I'm sure you don't! And honestly, not a lot of people do! (Seriously, did you know that there are 300 Million people in the US? I'm sure most of them don't know me! hehe). This is something I've tried to think about in my head, and I always wind up with a jumbled mess of thoughts. So, let's try and find out WHO I AM!

I am... a daughter of the most insightful, inspiring, stubborn, caring mother! Her experiences, words of wisdom, and actions have helped to mold me into the person I am. Her successes and failures have helped shine light on new paths for myself.

I am... the older sister of 1 Duder (my brother 7 years younger than I). I try to share my wisdom and experiences with my Duder to help him grow and learn and not make the same mistakes I have in life.

I am.... the older sister of 1 Bubby (my sister 16 years younger than I). Her positive attitude and pure girly-ness remind me of all the hope and magic still left in this world!

I am... a partner! I share my life, my struggles, my happy moments, my adventures with the love of my life, Josh. Since he came into my life, I have felt this amazing feeling inside! A feeling I lost for quite a few years and am glad that it is back! Its that magic inside that keeps me going, that pushes me forward, that challenges me to be a BETTER me!

I am... a friend! I do my best to surround myself with people who are amazing in their own life! My blend of friends is similar to my blend of music - eclectic, crazy, and down right AWESOME! Near or far, I make sure that my friends know that I care for them, I am always here for them, and I will always bury the body for them should something bad happen! (j/k, hehe!)

I am... a lover! I love all people. I have found that I am an extremely forgiving person and that often turns out to bite me in the rear. It makes me bitter at times, but we live and learn, and then move one!

I am... a worker, who enjoys her career! I spend every day loving the job I have! It is just the challenge my life, and my brain, needed!

I am... a (Forever) student! I spent nearly 8 years in college, taking classes slowly but surely to get my degree. I spend every day learning and exploring more topics! My brain is a sponge, and I need to keep filling it so it doesn't dry up!

I am... a Rookie! A rookie blogger that is! I love to write, but never feel like I have the time to write or the topics that people will want to read. I'm such a random person, and often feel like my random thoughts wouldn't appeal to ANYONE but myself. I am going to change that though!

I am... a chef! Sort of!! I love to cook marvelous meals, and am honing my skills to be a Master (at-home) Chef! I am constantly searching for quick, fun, easy, good to eat recipes to try out at home and with my friends.

I am... a Baker! I LOVE to Bake! I am the average home baker, with no experience, but a desire to learn and improve!

I am... well, I am a lot of other things! I could probably sit here and list a lot more things, that wouldn't be as significant as what I've already stated. So I will end with this...

I AM ME! AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY!


Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!