Thursday, December 29, 2011

#Reverb11: Gush

"Begin to create a plan for “My friends day out 2012″ – tell us what you envision."

This prompt comes from Julie @ fivepassions.com (via Weverb11.com)

Well, I don't get to spend a great deal of time with my BEST friends. They all live far from where I do! Some only a few hours, but some THOUSANDS of miles!! My bestie Mia and I have been trying to get better at scheduling time to see eachother and get together for little gatherings. I am happy to say that we are already planning our first adventure for 2012! A wonderful day of no boys, and wine tasting! Which for me will be interesting because I don't drink wine! haha! It will definitely be a day for new things.
Regardless of where we go, i just hope to be able to SEE my friends more this year. i miss them so much!

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!