Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#Reverb11: Revive

"Share a favorite photo from the past year. What was happening behind the scenes? What were you thinking or feeling? What could you smell, taste, see, hear at that moment?"


The first Friday in September, my team at work was invited out on the owner's boat for a few hours of fun, drinks, and dinner. As we approached Seattle, I snapped this picture - the complete skyline of the city was absolutely beautiful! I love living in this state (sometimes) and that view is completely worth it! Behind me was the rest of my team, drinking, talking, laughing, not worrying about all the piles of work we had waiting for us when we got back after the weekend. It was a wonderful bonding experience and allowed us all to get to know each other outside of the company walls! It was fun and relaxing! I really hope we can do it again next summer too!

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed by how many pics of Seattle have appeared in today's posts! It's such a beautiful area. Your day sounds like it was perfect.

    ReplyDelete

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!