Monday, December 26, 2011

#Reverb11: Gift

"This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What’s the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year?"

I saved this post for AFTER Christmas. I've received some great gifts this year - material and non-material. But the greatest gift I received this year was on Christmas Eve from my amazing boyfriend! In all my years, I've never received AMAZING Jewelry. when it comes to jewelry, I'm very simple, I don't like big and flashy, and I do not like yellow gold - I'm a white gold/silver kinda gal.  In previous years (from Family and Exes) I've gotten some cheap necklaces that fall apart in a month, all gold rings with big baubles, and copper and gold bracelets with charms I'm not interested in or don't relate to me. 

I've never ASKED for jewelry. I've admired it at the stores, but never asked for anything.This year, I opened the most beautiful present. A 1/4 carat black and white gold bracelet. I started crying almost immediately after opening. It was stunning and simple and fit perfectly!

Josh puts up with so much from me, and I knew things were super tight for Christmas this year. I wasn't expecting anything over the top (last year he bought me pots and pans and that was the best present EVER!). But to know that he has paid attention to the little things I've said, caught the little glances I've made at the pretty jewelry, that made all the world!! I love my boyfriend, and I love my pretty new bracelet!

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!