Wednesday, December 21, 2011

#Reverb11: More

"What things do you hope to include more of in your life in 2012? Why? How?"

FRIENDS! More specifically VISITS with Friends!!! I miss my closest friends SO much!!! I have friends near and far, but those that I've had for many many years live at least a 90 minute drive from where I currently live, if not longer depending on Seattle traffic. I'm missing out on seeing my Nieces and Nephews, spending time with the people that keep me sane and level, and general life business. I want to visit my friends a whole heck of a lot more in 2012!! If that means I have to take the bus to visit them, by golly I'll do my best and do it!! I'm hoping that by moving in July, I'll be able to live closer to my friends so that its easier for me to spend time with them. 

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!