Monday, December 12, 2011

#Reverb11: Soundtrack

"If you were creating a soundtrack for the past year what songs would it include?"

So many songs! So much music! So much - good stuff! I guess I'll just list the songs that I played this year on repeat more than a handful of times. For whatever reason, these songs had an impact on me.

  1. LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It
  2. Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
  3. Foster the People - Pumped UP Kicks
  4. Mt Eden - Omen
  5. Jack Johnson - Do You Remember
  6. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes - Home
  7. The Weeknd - Wicked Games
  8. Lissie - Pursuit of Happiness
  9. Portishead - Glory Box
Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!