Sunday, December 4, 2011

#Reverb11: Book

"What was your favorite book this year? Why?"

This year I was introduced to a wonderful author, Patricia Briggs. My mother mentioned the Mercy Thompson book series to me one day and I decided to stop by the book store and pick up the first book. It cost me $7.95, and was the best money I spent!! The book series centers around Mercy Thompson, a VW mechanic with a small shop in Tri-Cities, Washington, who happens to a Walker raised by werewolves. Its a fantasy type book series with werewolves, vampires, ghosts, and just plain humans! 
When I picked up the first book, I figured it would take me a lil bit to get through it, but I finished it so quickly! I couldn't put it down, it was just so good! I immediately headed to the book store and bought the next book in the series... and then the next one... and then the next one! I bought all 6 books in the series (so far!) and can't wait for the 7th and final book to come out (not until 2013 though.)

I recommend this series to anyone who wants a good fun read! and if you happen to get through all 6 books like I did, start the Alpha and Omega series (also by Patricia Briggs) that centers on another part of the Mercy Thompson world!!

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!