Friday, March 23, 2012

All this planning is giving me a headache!

I feel like my head is going to explode! I've always wanted to actually PLAN my wedding. not just look at pretty things and cut out pictures of what I wanted, but actually get engaged and plan my wedding.

Now that I AM engaged, and planning my wedding, I just want to cry! So many things to think about - so many people with their opinions and advice - so many people will be offended by the date, the people included, the people invited... EVERYTHING!! Its just so much!!

Right now, I am having the hardest time finding a venue. If I find one I like, it either costs a lot or requires you to use their special caterer that charges a ton of money for practically nothing. If I find one that doesn't require a caterer, they are either booked, or super pricey just for their venue. and ones that I find that don't require a caterer and aren't pricey - book super fast or require a ridiculous down payment just to secure the place.

MY HEAD IS SPINNING!!!

On the plus side - I have decided on colors and a theme! Going with the Aqua/Turquoise color family and a vintage Vegas/Rat Pack themed wedding! Its going to look amazing!!

More details to come....

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!