Monday, March 19, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 14

What’s your UGW? When do you expect to reach it?
My ULTIMATE would be down to 150lbs. I'm currently 250lbs - so there is a good amount to lose. I originally was hoping to be under 220 by now, based on my earlier progress - but I hit some obstacles and haven't been as successful as I would have preferred. I keep things reasonable and say that I would like to reach 150 by my 29th brithday, March 24th 2013! it would be nice if I could get down to that by the end of THIS year - simply because I would like to try on wedding dresses at my goal weight! But I know its not realistic. I will just work hard and see what happens!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!