Tuesday, March 20, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 15

Are you vegan or vegetarian? If so, has this helped you lose weight? If not, would you ever consider turning vegan or vegetarian?

nope nope nope!!  I love meat too much - I love eggs, and chicken, and beef, and pork - I really don't' think I could give it up unless my doctor looked at me in the eyes and told me that if I didn't turn vegan/vegetarian I would die in a week! I admire my friends who do live that lifestyle. Its definitely a lifestyle that you must live with. I just don't feel like I have the knowledge or will power to stick to something like that!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!