Sunday, March 18, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 13

Are you losing weight in a healthy or unhealthy way?
Definitely the healthy way. Proper diet, exercise, and (trying) consistency. I've tried doing rapid weight loss products, cleanses, teas, rice only, water only, fruit only diets, and even pushing myself so hard at the gym that it was actually destructive. 
I'm not doing that anymore! I watch what I eat - I allow myself treats, but in moderation - and I make sure to work out with exercises that work the whole body! I feel like i'm finally doing it the RIGHT way and that's why I've been successful with it so far!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!