Friday, March 2, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 2

How tall are you? Do you like your height?

I am 5'4".
For so long, I hated being so short. I have relatively tall people in my family. Most of my cousins are over 6'. My step-dad is over 6'. My mom and aunts are all taller than me. My brother is 7 years younger than me, and 6" taller! My baby sister is 16 years younger than me, and currently the same height as me, and she's only in junior high! My own dad isn't so tall though. So I inherited my height from his side of the family (all shorties!!)

It was NOT fun being the short one. But once I got out into the real world, started college and working, and coming to terms with who I was, I didn't mind being short anymore. Sure, I'd love to be a couple inches taller so I don't have to have a foot stool to get items down from the counters. But I've accepted my height!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!