Tuesday, March 13, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 10

What was the hardest thing you gave up during this weight loss.

My Lazy time. I know, it seems weird. I know you can't just magically appear the size you want, but one of the things that I've had to suffer through lately is my time. I am gone over 12 hours a day between work and commuting. I wake up close to 5:00am, and don't get home until almost 6:00pm. All I want to do when I get home is relax on the couch and just enjoy some relaxing time before making dinner and going to bed. Instead, I get home, get dressed, and force myself to go work out. and I do mean force - I sometimes kick and scream too!! :)
I know it will get easier, and I will get to a point where I can get that added time (maybe a reduce in my commute when we move!) but for now, its the one thing I've had to give up during this weight loss - that lazy-sitting-on-the-couch-doing-nothing time!
I think its worth it though! :D

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!