Saturday, March 24, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 19

When is the last time you ate fast food?
um, 2 days ago?! I try not to eat fast food ALL the time. I used to be horrible with fast food - I ate it 2-3 times a WEEK. sometimes for lunch AND dinner on the same day. I really feel that this is part of the reason my body is in the mess that its in. But over the last year - I've cut out fast food a LOT.
Josh and I agreed that there are some times where we will always have fast food. On Lazy Sunday we have Jimmy Johns for lunch. Also, when Aunt Flo is in town I almost always have to have a meal from burger king. A homemade burger won't cut it, I need greasy beef goodness! Other than that, we will occasionally order Pizza (1-2 times a MONTH) and only in rare cases will we go any where else for fast food. In general, we always find SOMETHING to make for ourselves without having to go get fast food.

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!