Wednesday, March 14, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 11

Do you count calories? What is your daily calorie goal/allowance?

Yes I do. I use a site called MyFitnessPal.com to track my calories eaten and calories burned. IT has definitely helped keep me a little more accountable. I even track on days where I know i've fallen off the wagon and eaten way over my limit for the day. While I like the day to day tracking - I really take a look at the whole week when determining my success or failures. My daily calorie intake goal is 1500 calories. Before the first of the year, I was at 1650, but since I had lost almost 25lbs, I updated my calorie goal. Its been a little more difficult to stay within 1500 calories (I LOVE Snacks!) but I'm working really hard and getting better at it!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!