Monday, March 5, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 5

Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you?

I am not one of those girls that has been overweight her whole life and finally is turning things around. I used to be in shape! For so long I used to think I needed to diet or watch what I ate, but when I look back at the photos of myself - I looked amazing!!! I was strong looking, athletic, and healthy! So now, I'm losing weight to get back to that amazing look! I've always told myself I don't want to be an overweight parent or an overweight bride. I want to be able to keep up with my future children and I want to be able to wear whatever dress I want when I get married, not just one that fits! Truly, this is about ME!!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!