Saturday, December 15, 2012

#Reverb12 - Tastebuds

What was the most extraordinary dish you sampled in 2012? What made it so magical? 
The first two weeks in August, I was in Sacramento for a business trip. I was with another co-worker and one of my bosses doing a big project. One of the first nights we were in town, we dined at the Cheesecake Factory. After a 12+ hour day, you can't go wrong with Cheesecake! One of the items on the appetizers menu was Avocado Eggrolls. My boss insisted we had to try them because they were absolutely delicious.

Now, I have never been a huge avocado fan. In recent months I have become more open to trying foods I previously didn't enjoy and avocados is one of them. My co-worker and I decided to order the plate and give it a try. And boy were they delicious! Avocado, Sun-Dried Tomato, Red Onion and Cilantro Fried in a Crisp Wrapper. And it came with a Tamarind-Cashew sauce, the perfect amount of sweetness!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!