Friday, December 14, 2012

#Reverb12 - Important things

What was the most important thing you learned in 2012?

This year, I learned patience. I'm an impatient person most of the times. Yes, there are many things that take me a long time to decide on, but 9 times out of 10, i'm an impulse person and usually feel dumb afterwards. but this year was all about patience. With people, with work, and with choosing my school. I've taken the time to think things through before making decisions. I'm more patient with people and have learned to not get so worked up about people and situations I can't change to affect in any ways. I've learned how to just wait for things at work, reluctantly, but doing it. I hope I can take this into 2013, as I feel I will need a lot of patience to get through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!