Saturday, December 1, 2012

#Reverb12 - How are YOU starting?

Its that time again! The time to reflect on the past year and prepare for the next. Its time for #Reverb! This will be the 3rd year that I have participated in the December blog challenge.

This year I was invited by Kat at I Saw You Dancing to follow the prompts she will be providing throughout the month. Each day in December there will be a new reflective prompt to respond to. So without further ado, let's get started with the first prompt!
How are you starting this last month of 2012?
Take a moment, close your eyes, take a deep breath and ask yourself the question: how do you feel...
... in your body? in your mind? in your day job? in your creative life? in your heart?
Exhausted, excited, broke, full of love, married, happy, healthy-ish, anxious, nervous, defeated, depressed, eager, hopeful.

There you have it. I closed my eyes, I took a deep breath in, and thought about how I felt. As a feeling came to me, I wrote it. 13 words to define where I stand right now. These are feelings I experience each and every day. Some more the others, some I wish I could get rid of. I don't want to elaborate on all of those feelings quite yet, but to see them written out makes the think about where I can make improvements to the negative feelings.

So how am I starting this last month of 2012? I am starting it with a fresh mind, a fresh set of eyes, a new outlook on life, and a more positive attitude towards living. I am married to the love of my life. I started school to finish my Bachelors. I am achieving greater things at work each day.

I'm starting this month with a BANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!