Friday, December 7, 2012

#Reverb12 - Growing

What's the one thing you want to take with you into 2013?

As odd as it sounds, I want to take my growth with me into 2013.

As part of last years Reverb, I chose one word that I wanted to capture in 2012. That word was Growth. I wanted to grow personally, emotionally and financially. I wanted to expand my career, my skills, and my relationships, both professional and personal. I feel like I fully accomplished this in 2012 and I am a better person because of it.

And for that reason, I would like to continue that in 2013. I feel its natural for people to grow and learn every day, but when you make the conscious effort to do so, you grow leaps and bounds! You open your mind to new things more willingly and take on more tasks that allow you to learn new skills, expand your knowledge and make yourself more valuable.

I want to grow more in 2013! I feel I still have so much to learn and so much to do! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!