Tuesday, December 4, 2012

#Reverb12 - Celebrating Me!

How are you going to celebrate your self this festive season? 
Not a whole lot I can do to celebrate myself this festive season - but I will do something pretty nice for myself that I desperately need. I will be getting a haircut - a REAL haircut. Not a super cheap Hair Masters haircut! I will be going to a salon to actually get a haircut that makes my hair look pretty! It's the little things that matter to me and make me feel better about myself! hehe!

This is Claudia from Warehouse 13 - and this is the hairstyle I would really like to get! I think my bangs and whatnot are finally long enough to achieve this! Only a few more days til I can get my haircut!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!