Monday, December 10, 2012

#Reverb12 - Risks

What was the greatest risk you took in 2012? What was the outcome?
Short and Sweet - the biggest risk I took in 2012 was choosing to go back to school! I know there are many life things ahead of me in the next year or two, and adding in being back in school is only going to make it more interesting! 

I spent MONTHS weighing the pros and cons. Ultimately I decided that all the pros outweighed any con I could come up with. So, my term started December 1st and I am embarking on what I hope is only an 18 month adventure to obtain my Bachelor's in Business Management. I think it will go great with the skills and knowledge I already have and compliment my drafting and design degree perfectly!

Here's to a new Adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!