Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reverb10: Community

Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

Hmm… I discovered Tumblr, with the help of others, does that count? I have a wonderful community of friends and such on facebook that I connect with on a constant basis! It connects me with friends I have in other states, that I otherwise wouldn’t be able to stay in contact with! and of course, my personal community of close friends and family around me, is the best of all!

In 2011, I would like to expand my social media community, and now that i’ve found Tumblr, track my journeys with my friends in a fun, easy to follow way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!