Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reverb10: Make

What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

Besides lots of cakes?! ha! The last thing I made was a Christmas present for Josh’s lil sister, Bethany. It was kinda cheesy, but it’s a sign, of sorts, for her door.  I used paint, and glitter, and wood, and premade wood decorations, and stickers! Its cute!!

I will be making a home made “Drinking Battleship” game set up tonight and tomorrow for our 2nd Annual Xmas Eve Party!! and in addition to that, I bought some colored duct tape so that I can make a Duct tape wallet, and a belt too!! I think duct tape crafts are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!