Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I figured since you know when I'm naughty or nice, you might also have the internet to read my blog, so I thought I'd be unconventional in sending my Christmas Letter to you and post it here. Hoping that you get this in time, and if not, well, there is always next year.

Santa, we've always had a good relationship! I've kept up the Santa stories with my siblings and my nieces and nephews! I've never let the magic of Christmas and of Santa leave my heart. Christmas is a time of giving and of sharing! Its always been a time to reflect on all the things that have happened in the past year and move forward.

Santa, I've faced many struggles this year, some of the most difficult things i've had to face yet, but in the end, I've come out a strong and happy woman! I successfully graduated college, and not only did I receive Honors, but I was elected as Graduate of the Quarter in my class. I had the opportunity to spend time with some of my closest and dearest friends, and re-cement our friendship for years to come. I was able to visit my family and celebrate my little brothers High School Graduation! An amazing day for the whole family.

This year, above all, I have had the most amazing love in my life. A Love that has healed all my internal wounds. A Love that has helped me face some dark times. A Love that makes me smile and laugh, regardless of how I'm feeling. The man I'm with has made me feel like I am such an important person in this world, even when I feel like there is nothing else left for me! He has helped me, hurt me, cared for me, pushed me, made me grow as a person, and helped me discover why I am here. Without him, I feel as if my world would have ended long ago.

My Christmas list is not very big this year, Santa. Just keep my Love in my life! Every day, I fall in love with him all over again. And although things get "stale" and so routine for us, everyday is an adventure as long as I'm with him! Above all, I just want him to be happy! If you could maybe find him a new job for xmas, one he is HAPPY with, that would be awesome :)

Thanx for listening Santa! Hope the gift giving this year goes great for you!! I'll make sure to leave you some extra cake from our Christmas Eve Party!!

Sincerely,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!