Friday, January 7, 2011

Only 169 Days left!!

That's right, only 169 days until the Seattle Rock N Roll Marathon! I messed up my training days, so fortunately, i've been able to take this first week of the new year to get acclimated to the big changes heading my way!
I plan on buying a new book this weekend, called "Cinch!" by Cynthia Sass. It's had great reviews, and it's by the Weight Loss coach from Shape Magazine! I figure since i'm implementing some exercises from Shape, courtesy of the Quickie Chick, I might take a look at the food options available to me. I need to make CHANGES to my eating habits, and maybe this is the way to do it!

I am really hoping that by Monday, I can kick this cold I have. It is NOT fun, and I hate being stuffy! I find I have no motivation to work out if I am feeling under the weather, so I need to get rid of this and fast!!

Monday, I will start a basic running plan to get me in the habit of jogging/running, for about 5 weeks, and after that, it's go time!! 20 weeks of Half Marathon Training!! I have decided to take a picture every day and then when i'm all done, compile a slideshow type video showing my progression! i'm hoping to lose some weight, build some strength and get some killer looking legs!!

Well, that's all for today!

Until next time...
~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!