Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reverb10: Writing

What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it?
Oh Boy, do you know how much time I spend on my iPhone? it's like my life line!! games, chat, random browsing, looking at new apps, sports game check, texting, calls, and so on. The amount of mindless time I spend with my phone in my hand, I sure could be doing something more constructive. I could be writing more, using my creative outlets, actually accomplishing the things I have told myself I should do. I let my blog slack, I let my youtube channel be delayed, I let my emotions build up inside me without releasing them on paper to help me internally! I think I am going to set a goal to slowly start eliminating how much time I spend with my iPhone. and should I be spending time on it, I will use the time to write in the Notepad or post to my Tumblr so as to keep my writing skills improving and my mindless phone playing to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!