Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reverb10: One Word

Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Each day is a different prompt to reflect on. I'm starting pretty late in the month, but oh well, i figure I can do more than one a day! Here goes nothing!!

One Word. Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

I beleive that one word that can sum up 2010 would be Obstacles.
2010 held many obstacles for me. It was a difficult time, and a time to learn many truths about who I am and who I have in my life. One of the largest obstacles that I overcame was school. After a constant battle to finish my education, while still having to work full time to survive day to day, I managed to Graduate, with honors, as Graduate of the Quarter. It was an amazing accomplishment, and while the hurdles to get there were not easy, it was a great feeling when I finally finished!

The one word I would like to capture how 2011 will be, would have to be Adventurous.
I hope to go to places i've never been, see things i've never seen before, and accomplish tasks I would not normally have ever aspired to. I hope to enjoy the days, cherish the nights, and constantly relive the adventure that is in every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!