Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reverb10: Wonder

How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

Won-der [wuhn-der] -noun: the emotion excited by what is strange and surprising; a feeling of surprised or puzzled interest, sometimes tinged with admiration.

Personally? How did I cultivate wonder in my own life? To be honest, i didn’t know it was possible for a person to cultivate wonder on their own. This year was so full of disappoinment, let downs, struggles, hardships, and bad days, that to feel excited, cultivate wonder, well, I just don’t think I did that this year. I lived my days, and fought through, and at the end of the day, I’m here, I’m happy, and I’m alive! Not much else I could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!