Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blog Revamp!

I told myself at the end of 2011 that I was going to begin blogging more. I have so many ideas in my head, and often times I have every intent to put them down in writing, but I always forget or time just slips away from me. Over the last couple of weeks, I've been talking with a friend about her own blog. It made me realize that I really haven't committed myself to blogging and we are already 1/3 of the way into the year!

So, I tried coming up with a new blog template. However after multiple attempts, I decided to keep the layout of my current blog with a couple of updates. To keep myself dedicated to my blog, I've come up with 3 topics that are important in my life, and thought I would share them with you all! Here is a little bit about each topic.

Savory Sunday - I love to cook. I have so much fun in my kitchen. Whether I'm making something from scratch  or following a recipe, I can whip up just about anything. And I don't just cook. Baking is what I TRULY enjoy. I love baking cakes, cookies, cupcakes and cake pops! I've taken some decorating classes and make yummy desserts for my friends, family, and co-workers. With that said, every Sunday I will make something new. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or even a fancy dessert! And I will share the recipe and process with all of you!

Wedding Wednesday - Did you know i'm getting married?! WELL I AM!! Back on March 3rd, the love my life proposed! It was the sweetest thing ever. And ever since, my head has been spinning! So much to think about and plan. Rather than try and tell everyone individual about the joys and troubles in my wedding planning process, I figure I'd spill it all here. Each week will feature another adventure in Wedding Planning! And it will BE an adventure.

Fitness Friday - I could stand to lose a few pounds. Well, a few times a LOT. I spent the last few months of 2011 beginning a weight loss plan. I lost almost 30lbs. Since then, I've been at a standstill. I have recently reevaluated my weight loss goals and started using an online, free website called Bodyrock.tv to help me drop these pounds. What better way to get Wedding Ready then by knocking down these pesky pounds and fitting into a beautiful dress!? Every Friday I will talk about my adventures in fitness. That will include diet info, exercise, and my weight-loss progress.

So there you have it! An update to the blog, and consistent writing! I want to share my life, because my life is one large adventure! I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to comment if there is something else you want to see!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!