Tuesday, May 1, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 30

10 facts about you! And now, what are your stats?


1. I have wanted to be an architect since I was 12 years old.
2. I was once almost arrested in Washington DC, in the midst of a war protest in 2002, however the cop realized I was just a crying college tourist who was lost in the crowd, and apologized profusely!!
3. I hate being alone at night, it’s one of my biggest fears.
4. I thoroughly enjoy laying in the dark, with a lava lamp, and listening to the doors, jimi hendrix, led zepplin, and music like it. No, i don’t do drugs, but it’s very relaxing!!
5. I signed up for a 5K on May 13th THIS year - YIKES!
6. I desperately want a record player!
7. I’m afraid that I’m never going to be good enough for anyone - including myself.
8. after taking Hot Yoga at the end of last year, I really miss it and want to take a more regular class.
9. I wish I could live closer to my family. I miss talking with my lil brother at night and playing with my lil sister.
10. I absolutely love to cook, but feel like i never have the time to do any cooking!



Stats:

28 yrs old (I had a birthday since the first post!)
5'4"
256.4lbs
Measurements done yesterday.
waist: 43in
hips: 53in
bust: 51.5in
thigh: 32in

Complete honesty, due to my engagement, my birthday, and a week long vacation in Vegas - I didn't exercise as much as I should have. because of this, virtually none of my stats changed at all. but today, I started the 30 Day Bodyrock.tv challenge. those numbers WILL change in 30 days!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!