Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Are you ready to Bodyrock?!

So, I've decided to do the 30 day Bodyrock.tv Challenge for this month. It will be kinda tricky, since I will spend 4 days in Philly at the end of the month, but I'm still determined to be successful in doing it. I decided to take before pictures, which I'm keeping for myself right now. And I also took a full set of measurements, which I will post here. I'm hoping to see at least a little bit of improvement.

Measurements:
Weight: 256.4lbs
Neck: 16"
Chest: 45"
Bust: 51.5"
Ribs: 42"
Waist: 43"
Belly: 54"
Hips: 53"
Thigh: 33"
Calf: 19"

On Monday, I did the FitTest for beginners (technically should have been done tuesday - oh well!). I thought it would be rather simple, since it included rather basic exercises. The concept is to do 4 exercises, 3 times each. You do the move for 50 seconds, with 10 seconds of rest and then move right on to the next move. For a total of 12 minutes. You are suppose to track how many times you can do each exercise in the 50 seconds you are doing it. The goal is to improve your results after the 30 days.

Oh the burn! One of the exercises is Squats, and I've always been able to do a lot of squats without much pain, but somehow by doing them in this interval setting, it made my thighs burn! Here are my results from the FitTest.
Squats:  19 - 17 - 20
Push-ups (Box): 8 - 7 - 6
Tricep Dips: 4 - 5 - 3 
Crunches: 10 - 10 - 10
So, some pretty weak scores, but I'm hoping to vastly improve those over the next month! If you want to know more about the challenge, check out Bodyrock.tv. Its a free site with a lot of great exercise and eating tips. Look forward to updating you all as I go along! Maybe some of you could join me!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!