Friday, June 15, 2012

Let the Contest Begin... almost!

***OH NO!!! I just realized that this post was still in Draft mode and didn't post Friday night like it should have! My apologies! I'm posting now!***

So, today was an awesome day! I've gotten the full go ahead to do a Biggest Loser contest at work and today I sent out the rules email!  I'm so excited to get it started. My boss and I even went down to the 24 hour fitness on the floor below us and are working to get a couple prizes donated, as well as getting them to host a group fitness class or two during the duration of the contest!

Here are the rules for the contest:
  • First – HAVE FUN! Eat Healthy, Exercise, and listen to your body. More than losing weight, this is about getting healthy! 
  • First weigh-in will be Monday July 2nd (shoes off!) 
  • The final weigh-in will be Monday September 3rd 
  • There will be a $5 entry fee for all contestants that must be paid by the first weigh in 
  • Weigh-ins MUST be submitted by 11AM on Mondays to the Moderator 
  • Any weigh-ins NOT submitted on time, will be charged a $1 penalty 
  • There will be a $1 penalty for each pound gained ($.10 for each .1lb gained)

The winner of the contest will be the person who loses the largest percentage of body weight, not pounds lost. I'm so excited for the contest and for the opportunity to get healthy WITH my co-workers. I keep hearing flutterings around the office of people wanting to lose weight and get healthy, and I'm so excited to be able to bring the opportunity to them! The owner has even  signed on to MATCH the buy in pot to get a nice prize for the winner! Its great to work for a company that really wants to help people get healthier!

Well, I'll keep you updated on all the happenings of the contest! Hope you all have a great week!!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!