Friday, June 29, 2012

Can I really do this?

The day has come. The Biggest Loser contest at work starts on Monday! I have been slowly getting my habits in place over the last few weeks so that I'm not just jumping into everything and failing again. I read a friends blog today about constantly picking yourself back up again after falling off the weight-loss wagon. It really hit home. I feel like that constantly. I did so wonderful for around 3 months, and then its been this on-again, off-again relationship that I'm really getting tired of.

I've set some goals for myself lately. Small and attainable ones. The real fun will be seeing if I can stick with them. Its been a high stress time for me at work and home lately. Work is a mile and minute, while home life has me worrying about wedding planning and trying to move in July. Its just a lot to deal with lately. I get stressed way too easily and it really takes a toll on me!

So, here are my goals that's I've set up.

  • Exercise with my Your Shape: Fitness Evolved game at least 3 days a week for 30 minutes
  • No more soda - period!
  • try to go on one long walk or hike every other weekend
  • While in California (first 2 weeks of August) try to eat in at least 5 nights a week.
  • no buying lunch unless it is a team lunch activity. MUST MAKE OWN LUNCH
There ya' have it. My simple list of goals I want to accomplish for this year. Notice how there is no weight goal listed? I have one in my head, but I am tired of putting it down and being extremely disappointed when I don't reach it. We will see how this goes!

Weigh in and my personal measurements will be on Monday, so I will probably make a special post just for that!

Other than that, stay tuned and lets see what I can accomplish in the next 9 weeks!


Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!