Saturday, April 28, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 27

How do you deal with being around food?
when i see food, I eat it. unless i'm allergic to it. or its something i'm not fond of (like cooked spinach!). I do my best to limit myself on certain items. There have been times in my life where I have tried to completely cut things out: Soda, Sugar, Fast Food, sweets, chips, red meat. but that All or Nothing sort of outlook always backfired on me. I've found that by just limiting myself and telling people around me of what i'm doing, I tend to be successful. My biggest problem is that I give up when life gets rough, i'm a stress eater, and then I throw all my progress out the window. I'm working on it. I never expected over night results, but i'm working hard and hopefully I will have stronger will power in the future!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!