Friday, April 27, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 26

Let me start off by apologizing for dropping the ball on this one. It was not intentional. The Pre-Husband and I had a lot to do before heading on our 5 day vacation to Vegas - and when we got back, it was a whirlwind of crazy. But i'm getting back on track and have every intention of finishing this mini blog challenge!



***
What excites you most about reaching your UGW?
I think what most excites me about getting to my Ultimate Goal Weight (which is 150lbs) is being able to shop in normal size shops. Being able to find clothes that not only fit, but flatter me, and aren't purchased from specialty shops for plus size girls. I don't have the funds to buy hind end fashion, but if I want to wear nice clothes for work, I have to shop at a store like Lane Bryant, because Walmart clothes just make me look frumpy. and if I want to go out for a night with the girls, or a date night with the Pre-Husband, I buy my clothes from Torrid, because target and walmart clothing is always too tight or too revealing for my size. These stores are super pricey for the simplest of clothing, so it will be nice to be able to shop at a store like Target and buy clothes that I see and love, but don't currently fit into!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!