Thursday, April 5, 2012

30 Day Fitspo Challenge - Day 25

What was your lowest weight? How and why did you gain?
My lowest weight was in high school and my first 2 years of college. I stayed between 145 and 150lbs. After my second year of college, I got into a bad relationship that lasted 4 and a half years. i definitely had the rose colored glasses. I thought my life was great and it wasn't until things completely fell apart that I realized how stupid I was - how manipulated I was - how far I had fallen. When I left my ex i was at the lowest part of my life. I weighed almost 300lbs, I had let myself be conned into leaving without ANYTHING and wound up with all the debt from the relationship, because everything was in my name. I spent almost 5 years staying inside, eating fast food, scared to go outside, following whatever my ex said or did. even now, its hard for me to really look back and see what I dealt with. I made a decision to block it all out, call it the past, and move on. Its been almost 4 years since I left him. it took me a while to recollect who i AM as a person, as a woman, as a human being. It took great friends to get me back on track. it took me close to a year before i even looked at guys again. and when I did, the most amazing man found ME and helped me gain myself again! I'm losing the weight now, I'm working hard, and i'm feeling better about myself. and now, I'm getting married to the amazing man who has helped me turn my life around and make it what I WANT!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Oh Holly, this post makes me so happy! :) You're a lovely, inspirational lady.

    ReplyDelete

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!