Tuesday, December 2, 2014

#Reverb14: Gorgeous

When did you feel beautiful this year?  Why?
The Beach life is for me!
There are not many times when I feel beautiful. More often then not, I just feel down and depressed about myself. I have a great husband and career and life, but my looks upset me because of my weight. but then there are days where I just love ME. I love who I am, the way I look and the eenvironment I'm in. This year - nothing made me feel more beautiful than a weekend at the Beach! I felt totally in my element - happy as a clam, smiling from ear to ear, and looking like a Rockstar!

I'm working on the self esteem. I'm working on feeling comfortable in my skin. I've even started getting back on a healthy living track - making permanent changes for sustainable healthy living. I used to always feel beautiful - I want that feeling again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!