Monday, November 12, 2012

I made an awesome meal.....

and realized when I was done that I didn't track anything for the blog! I was in such a rush to make up some Breakfast wraps from a recipe I found, that I completely spaced on taking pics and documenting my process. I feel bad, but I will not let you down!

I used a recipe I found from Pinterest, that linked to a blog called Are We There Yet? Here is the recipe I followed/modified to make my breakfast wraps: Breakfast Burritos. I made a small batch of these breakfast wraps, without the sausage, and put them in my freezer for the next week+. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and give them a try!

Next week, I promise to make sure I have my camera on hand! I picked up a new recipe book, Just the Two of Us Cookbook by Betty Crocker, and I will be trying a new recipe this week for the Caveman and I!  Stay tuned for more yummy foods!

Peace and Good JuJu,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!