Friday, November 26, 2010

What are you Thankful for.....

As I sit here on my couch, still full from Turkey dinner, I've been thinking about all the things I'm thankful for this year. Its been a rough year for me. But at the end of the day, I'm still here.

In todays rough economy, I am thankful to have a job. And not just job, but a career, doing what I went to school for and doing something that I love! Having this job allows me to have a roof over my head and food in my fridge.

I am thankful for my family. My parents are great people who faced a lot of struggles but were always there for us kids. My brother is like my best friend and my sister is the most adorable kid ever with the biggest heart ever!

I am thankful for the friends I have in my life. I've lost some friends this year, but in the end, it only proved to me who my real friends are. Who I can and can't trust. The friends I have in my life, are some of the best there are. They are understanding, straightforward and supportive!! I am so happy to have each of them in my life.

 I am thankful for having my boyfriend, Josh. There hasn't been an obstacle we haven't been able to overcome together. He is loving and extremely supportive. I am so happy to have been able to find a love like I have with him. It makes every day more exciting!

What were you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Think deep down about what it is you are thankful for and share!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Until next time,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!