Sunday, July 3, 2011

so confused....

so, i've been writing a post about my relationship with my dad. it's still pending and I haven't posted it, but i've been writing it. I started writing it after a convo I had with my mom and my brother's girlfriend about mine and my brother's real dads (all 3 of us kids have different dads).

now, suddenly, my dad has sent me a friend request on Facebook. I haven't spoken to the man in nearly 10 years... I have no clue what to do... i'm so confused.... I hate this feeling!

1 comment:

  1. oh honey...i wish there was a quick answer to help you out. take all the time you need to figure things out. you don't have to make any rash decisions. i'm a phone call away if you need to talk! i miss you! i can't wait to see you in a month and a half! love you!

    ReplyDelete

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!