Friday, December 16, 2011

#Reverb11: Travel

"Where did you travel this year? What was your favorite part? If you didn’t get to travel, where do you want to go next year?"

This year, I didn't do much traveling. I did however make it to Idaho to visit my family. One of the best parts of making it over there, was meeting my cousin's new baby, Cooper - or as I call him, Cheese Puff! The first baby born out of us grandkids on that side of the family! My cousin Amber is absolutely amazing and such a wonderful mother! I miss my family in Idaho, but I like knowing that I can visit them!! and that I can talk to them on online! :)

Next year, 2012, hoping to hit Philly, New York, and another beach trip! Should be good times!

Continue with me on this journey!! Check out my earlier post with links to other #Reverb / #WEverb projects, and join the adventure!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!