Saturday, December 31, 2011

#Reverb11: Forsee

"Where do you hope to be on Jan 1, 2013?"

A prompt brought to you by Kaileen Elise.

On January 1st, 2013 - I plan on being in a cute little house, located somewhere just south of Seattle (but not too far south!). It will be a place that has a fenced yard for our puppy and enough room for josh to work on his project car and for us to have big gatherings with our friends.

On January 1st, 2013 - I hope that Josh will be about to start his 3rd quarter of school and will possibly have a part time job to support his career choice. I am extremely proud of him for finally making the choice to better himself!

On January 1st, 2013 - I hope to be engaged and planning my dream wedding to the man I love!! This isn't just wishful thinking either! Josh and I have talked about it, and its only a matter of time before he makes it official!! I love that man!!

On January 1st, 2013 - I hope to be at my goal weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle! NO more spending my time as the chubby one!! I'm done with that!! I've lost 36lbs in 2011, and hope to lose 100 more in 2012!! 

On January 1st, 2013 - I hope to be at financial peace! things always get out of control, and I've spent some time in 2011 preparing myself for financial peace. I'm hoping to be more aware of my budget and spending choices in 2012 and continue making better choices for years to come!

On January 1st, 2013 - I will be happy! Yup, I will!!! just you wait and see!!

Now that December is over, the #Reverb11 / #Weverb11 project is over. But that doesn't mean the fun stops there!! I hope to continue writing throughout the year. I hope to interact more with the new blogs I've discovered in the last month!! Thanx for joining me on this journey and can't wait to connect with more people in 2012!

Peace and Good JuJu to You,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

The world is a happier place when you leave a little love! So share something you liked, or disliked, about this post!